Welcome to CCLD!
The Colorado Council for Learning Disabilities (CCLD) is affiliated with The Council for Learning Disabilities (CLD). Our Web site provides resources to support a collaborative effort between general education, special education, families and related professionals. We believe all students can engage in higher-level learning through the implementation of evidenced-based instructional practices.
The Council for Learning Disabilities (CLD) is an international organization that promotes evidence-based teaching, collaboration, research, leadership, and advocacy. CLD is comprised of professionals who represent diverse disciplines and are committed to enhancing the education and quality of life for individuals with learning disabilities and others who experience challenges in learning.
What does CCLD do in Colorado?
CCLD plays an important part in the support, design, and development of several state-wide professional-development opportunities. Members can access current research and evidenced-based instructional practices through CLD journals, access scholarship funds, and be recognized for outstanding contributions to the field of learning disabilities through the state and national awards program.
- Math on the "Planes"
®Professional Development Offerings
- Courage to Risk Conference
- Conference Scholarships
- Award Recognition
- Networking Opportunities
- Reduced Registration Fees
- Professional Publications
- Web site
- Research Grants
- Tuition Scholarships
For detailed information, see Benefits of Membership on the Membership Page
CCLD Award Recognition
The CCLD Board is always looking for members to become active participants.
Click here if you are interested in becoming a board member.
- President's Message
- CCLD 2014 Award Recipients Honored
- Math on the “Planes”
- Scholarships for Math on the “Planes”
- Opportunities for
- CDE Liason and Links
- 2014 International CLD Conference, Philadelphia, PA -
Oct 2-3, 2014
- CCLD Workshop: Sensory Integration Disorders - Strategies for the Classroom and Home November 20, 2014
- Phonology, Advanced Decoding and Word Study Fall 2014
- Algebraic Reasoning for Students with Specific Learning Disabilities: Building a Strong Foundation for Success Across All Grade Levels Fall 2014
- Courage to Risk - Jan 30-31, 2015
- The Colorado READ Act Outreach, Spring, 2014